[Groop] Never saw this shirt before

Tone Tone at cranksgiving.net
Thu Mar 14 16:07:42 PDT 2013

Hey Groopies,

	It’s been a while since I last posted. I am just writing because an
automated eBay search of mine found a Groo item, which I never saw or
heard about before. I’m guessing Gary knows all about it though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-85-Heroes-Comic-Book-Convention-Shirt-signed-Aragones-GROO-Sim-CEREBUS-/111027140741

	It’s a T-shirt from the 1985 Heroes Comic Book Convention in Charlotte.
It has Groo walking along with a beer mug in one hand and his other arm
wrapped around the shoulder of Cerebus, a character by Dave Sim. I am not
in the market for more Groo collectibles, but maybe other Groopies out
there are. Unfortunately the shirt is only in size small. As of Thursday,
March 14th its current bid is $9.99 with three days left.

	Hope everyone is doing well.
_TONE_