[Groop] A Swiss Timing Problem

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 02:59:44 PDT 2013

Gary, Gary, Gary, the solution is in your original statement! You said yourself that you are a "high ranking peon" so do what government workers do best!

"I am sorry but I am on vacation that week. Please reschedule the whole danged affair!"

I know what you are thinking, "But I am actually a hard-working, conscientious governement worker!" We know that, but I highly doubt anyone else knows it! Go for it!!!

-Larry