[Groop] Octopus Print

grimdel at yahoo.com grimdel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 09:36:24 PDT 2014

Signed and personalized - wow!  Thanks Gary & Sergio!

 Subject: [Groop] Octopus Print
 To: "groop at groo.com" <groop at groo.com>
 Date: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 7:14 PM

 Hi Folks!

 I sent off most of the Octopus Prints today.  The term
 "poster" was used, but I think "print"
 or "mini-poster"  is more accurate.
 It's 8.5 x11 on shiny paper.   I'm mailing
 them in a bag, two boards, and a 9x12 envelope and "Do
 Not Bend!!!" on both sides.

 Note to International folks:  Because I'm sending
 them in a big flat envelope, it turns out they can go as
 "documents" without a customs sheet.  So no
 worries about import duties.  (I filled all of them out
 before I figured this out.  Oh, well...)

 There was a mix up between me and Sergio on the number of
 prints, so about a dozen of you will need to wait a little
 longer.  Sorry about that.

 I think think the postage and packaging will average out to
 $4 or maybe a little less, but that will just mean that much
 more for Stan & Sharon.

 I think that's about it.  Take care all,

 Gary G.

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----