[Groop] A new poster from Sergio

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Thu Jul 10 20:09:16 PDT 2014

Hi Folks!

Alright, this is about as cool as it gets!  The first real Groo Poster since 1987!  And the biggest ever!!

And oddly enough I will not be involved in getting them to my fellow Groopies.  That is falling to the poster mastermind, George Karalias!  (The Long Suffering Mrs. G. thanks you George!)

But you better order quickly!  Especially you folks who read Groop mail in digests once a week or so.  The announcement has also been posted on the VIVA SERGIO! Facebook  page that Scott Shaw! created and it has 1222 members!!  Plus Mark Evanier will have something posted on his blog if he doesn't already!  So these things could be gone rather quickly and it would be a shame if any of us hardcore Sergio/Groo Groopies were left out!!  (And left to -shutter- the tender mercies of...ebay!!  bum-bum-bummmm!)

What's $60 plus $10 shipping and handling domestic, $20 international for something that cool?  I already know where I'm hanging mine!  What a great way to kick off what will be a great Groo Year!! Take care all,

Gary G.