[Groop] A new poster from Sergio

Eric Chun ericchun at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 06:40:22 PDT 2014

Poster mastermind George Karalias (of Rochester
Electronics) is handling the Groo poster sales.
So, if you ordered a Groo poster, you did not err.
You are in good hands, and have nothing to worry
about!  However, if you didn't order a Groo poster,
you did err.  Please refer to the Groo poster for
what's going to happen to you ...