[Groop] Greeting From the Con!

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Thu Jul 24 07:24:50 PDT 2014

Hi Folks!

Well, I'm here in San Diego and the Con is underway.  I must admit that things seem a little different this year knowing that regulars like Steve (The Kunster!), Dana, Chris, and some other won't be here.  I think we should all try to go to WonderCon and/or BigWow Con since you can actually get tickets to those without having to achieve the equivalent of winning the lottery.

Anywho, now that I have seen it, I must tell the poster is EVEN MORE AMAZING then it looks online! You can look at that drawing for ages and not see everything.   Because of the paper George selected, the colors just jump out at you.  And Tom's coloring is unbelievable.  He is to coloring what Sergio is to cartooning and the results of the combination are spectacular.

One thing I want to ask you all.  I usually know how many of you purchased something like this, but not this time.  So, I'm wondering how many of you have ordered posters?  An how many more plan to do so?  I'm curious to know about how many of the posters are ordered online are from our illustrious Groop!

Take care all,

Gary G.