[Groop] New Groo Poster

robert kroyton kroyton1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 08:43:04 PST 2014

I absolutely want this. Just let me know where to send the money and I'll get it to you right away.

On Saturday, March 1, 2014 8:50 AM, Tom Albitz <txa13 at psu.edu> wrote:

Hi Gary!

I am most definitely interested - and I agree that he should be charging at *least* $10. I'm in for one, and can send you paypal "cash" as soon as you need it.

Post details for sending money here or via direct email and you shall have it asap.

Thanks again for all you do for those of us on this list!

-Tom