[Groop] Octopus Poster for Stan & Sharon

Jason Roberts cowmageddon at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 15:52:52 PST 2014

I'm late to this, I'll jump on the band wagon but missed how much the poster is.

 Subject: [Groop] Octopus Poster for Stan & Sharon
 To: "groop at groo.com" <groop at groo.com>
 Date: Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 4:21 PM

 Hi Folks!

 Well, 48 of us have ordered 64 posters.  Yay!  It
 is not too late to jump on the bandwagon.
 As for "shipping and handling, "I think the
 simplest thing will be for everyone to add $5 to their
 donation.  That should be plenty to cover packaging and
 mailing and of course any extra will just be that much more
 for Stan and Sharon.

 You can send your donation to me anyway you want.  I
 know most of you use Paypal.  Just remember to mark it
 as a gift so they don't charge you the fee.  (Alex
 A. did this already.)  My Paypal address is
 grossfamm at comcast.net.  For those who want to send a
 check my address is:

 Gary Grossmann
 8916 Blomberg St Sw
 Olympia, WA 98512

 This is all really cool and when I get the the total we send
 to Stan I'll let you know.  Take care all,

 Gary G.

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----