[Groop] All Groo Poster orders have shipped

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Wed Sep 3 15:44:59 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 08:43:38PM +0100, Simon Passey wrote:
> My posters have now arrived in England, also in perfect condition!

Mine arrived in France today, in excellent condition. I had it send to the
office, so of course, I couldn't resist showing it to my colleagues, and
giving a little bit of history about the Groop. Luckily, I was too excited
to see whether they were actually listening or just thinking about lunch.

> Thanks to George for making this happen, for the very good packaging and
> also for marking it as a gift, thus avoiding the customs duty!

Thank you George! Excellent work!

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Blood is thicker than water... so beware of thick relatives.