[Groop] Groo Hardcover Update

grimdel at yahoo.com grimdel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 08:13:25 PDT 2015

Jeez thats a hard one.  On one hand, it would be nice to make sure that Sergio gets $$$ and sells all his stock.  On the other hand, if you buy him out, he doesn't have any to display/sell at Comic-Con, making fans cry in anguish when they ask him if he has any for sale...

Almost sounds like a win-win to me! *grin*
Alex

PS - thanks for looking out for us Gary!