[Groop] Groo Conan Book Costs

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Thu Jul 16 17:08:47 PDT 2015

Hi Folks!

OK, here's the bad news on the postage costs for you International folks.  Because the "large envelope" is rigid, they knock the price up about 50%.  At least it is (barely) under 1lb.   So here's the nasty totals for the $30.00 book, including what it cost me to get the books here, the envelopes, and the 2.9% +$0.30 paypal fee:
Canada: $48.00
Mexico: $52.00
Everywhere else:  $54.00
For US Groopies it's much better because I can send it via Media Mail:
USA:  $38.00

So everyone who wanted a book please send me those amounts via Paypal AND
PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS WITH THE PAYMENT
(Even if you are sure I already have it because, well, I AM a Groo fan.)  Thanks,

Gary G.