[Groop] Groo Vs. Conan Hard Cover

Opfer, Dieter DIETER.OPFER at det.nsw.edu.au
Sun Jun 21 14:13:23 PDT 2015

Thanks Gary. And a happy Father's Day to you. Mind you in Australia Father's Day is in September ;)

Dieter

On 22 Jun 2015, at 6:55 am, Gary Grossmann <garyg5678 at live.com<mailto:garyg5678 at live.com>> wrote:

Hi Folks!

I'll be at the Con helping Sergio again this year.
I will find out this week if I can "reserve" some of the 300 hard covers for the Groop.

Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads.  Take care,

Gary G.