[Groop] where did we all go...

Jason Smith iamthemadtitan at gmail.com
Mon May 25 02:52:13 PDT 2015

I suppose we are all now living in the rumours of the past....
Ie, we had alot of chatter about proposed works,  now that these works are
here, we have nothing to "suppose" about.....so have fallen silent...

I also suspect the Feargroo site (perhaps because there are pictures) is
gaining momentum as the source of Groo news and chatter...

I pay attention to both...

In other news,
I'm disappointed with the groo sales figures....but not with the new Groo.

I guess the conan/groo sales made me think Sergio would sell more than 10k
of them...