[Groop] Is the group forum still active?

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Mon May 25 08:29:51 PDT 2015

Hi Folks!

Yeah, you'd think there would be more activity.  However, there are other Groo/Sergio fan outlets.  There is a Groo the Wanderer facebook page.  There is also a Sergio fan page run by Scott Shaw! called Viva Sergio Aragones.  And then there is the FearGroo forum.  http://feargroo.proboards.com/.

Gary G.