[Groop] Contest or kickstarter

grimdel at yahoo.com grimdel at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 16:11:38 PDT 2015

Just a thought:  Sergio has appeared in the Simpsons comic (issue 100), and there is a line of Guest Celebrity Simpsons figures (I have a Weird Al & Leonard Nimoy).

Its a stretch, but maybe enough people pester WizKids (the manufacterer) or the Simpsons people, maybe we can get a Sergio action figure?

Cheers,
Alex