[Groop] Groo a Daddy?

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 15:21:50 PDT 2015

My guess all along has been The Minstrel. We'll see!!! -Larry

     On Monday, September 21, 2015 3:00 PM, Mike Slaubaugh <slaubau at ipfw.edu> wrote:

 Guess one of my suppositions from back in June about the featured friend or foe for the finale of Groo Friends and Foes #12 is correct...don't click if you don't want to know yet:

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/914?stockItemID=OCT150050

Mike S.