[Dynagroove] live acid jazz/funk group to check out..

AbstraktJazz at aol.com AbstraktJazz at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 07:27:26 PST 2001

PooPan Hooligan....
          were back and inviting you to a showcase of talent this wed. Dec
5th.

We need our biggest fans to come get down and show the first timers what
Poopan are all about!
If you're a music lover you owe it to yourself to come check out this
amazing work of musical sophistication... Poopan is bringing you an original
mix of acid jazz, hip-hop and Latin influenced grooves with a funky
undertone.

Now is your chance to check the band that has blown the lids off people in
L.A. for the past year and get a copy of Break Yourself---POOPAN's New
Album.

On the wheels:
Theory (open minds) droppin some organic jazzy grooves, downtempo & triphop.
If you haven't peeped this kids sophistated selection of jazz and flawless
style of mixing and scratching then your seriously sleeping!

dj Presto - (concrete grooves) with his track recently featured on Mark
Farina's mushroom jazz 3 compilation, this kid is about to make some serious
noise on the tables and at the record stores with his jazz influenced sound..

This is a FREE show at the Hard Rock Cafe in Beverly Hills.  All Ages/Full
Bar with ID. showtime 9pm sharp!

Hard Rock Cafe
8600 Beverly Blvd.
At the Beverly Center

For more info about the band,shows, merchandise, cds,
and street teams log onto  www.poopanhooligan.com