[Dynagroove] I paid $20 for what?!?!?!

Cade O Nelson con at reelhouse.net
Mon Dec 17 11:31:55 PST 2001

I could not agree more.  It was a sad and pathetic night.  I just stood
there and shook my head at the lack of creativity.  I almost walked up to
marquess and asked if he could go on.  I give david moralis 0 respect as
a dj and not even that much respect as a producer.  A waste of time and
money.  Why are all these DJs playing the "puttin on the hits" sets?  Wack
wack wack...

Cade