[Dynagroove] "JAM ON IT" Feb. 16th and Soul Titanium Jan. 2nd

Mack Spicoli at happ-e.com
Mon Dec 17 12:08:06 PST 2001

'JAM ON IT'
Saturday, February 16th, 2002
10pm-6am
2 Rooms, one vibe

JESSE SAUNDERS (Broken Records/Undercover/Sony/Warner Music-CHICAGO)
The 'Originator' of House Music from Chicago.

TONY NOODLES (Distantbeat/Deepfunk)
ZACK HILL (VinylTribe)
BASSKICK (VinylTribe)
EMI (VinylTribe)
LANDO (JAM On It Productions)
VLADY (JAM On It Productions)
FRANK E (JAM On It Productions)

...and more to be announced

This event will take place within 30 minutes of Los Angeles at a new and
very intimate venue.

$10 all night
Lots of free parking
Bar for 21+
Sound by D.B.S.
Lighting by FunkyGobo

Stay tuned!
323-960-7850
http://www.jamonitproductions.com (join the email list)
http://www.vinyltribe.com

*********************

JAM On It Production Crew @ ST -- 1/2/02 -- Long Beach, CA

Soul-Titanium is going to be opening up the New Year with a special guest n=
ight.  We=92ll be welcoming Vlady and Frank E from JAM On It Productions as=
 our next special guests to the ST weekly club on Wednesday, January 2, 200=
2.  It should be an excellent night so why not extend your New Year=92s par=
tying one day longer!  Here=92s some more info on Frank E and Vlady:

Frank E began spinning at clubs and raves back in 1993, like the Vortex tri=
logy and others.   After he first got onto the tables he realized quickly t=
hat playing in front of crowds, be it 50 or thousands, was something he lov=
ed and wanted to pursue.  His history includes stints with both Biohazard a=
nd Global Energy Muzik in Los Angeles.  During his time with both organizat=
ions, he has been left with many lessons learned from artists/DJs such as H=
ector =93Huggie=94 Merida and Thee-O.  He has also played alongside many DJ=
s over the years like Doran, Simply Jeff, Stefano Libelle, and Steve Loria,=
 to name a few.