[Dynagroove] Wax Party Reviews

da Other Guy iluvdiscohouse at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 11:00:39 PDT 2001

Wax party...15th Anniversary.

Well my main reason for going was for Mark...
Mark was good, But I was hoping for a more Jazzy
set...I haven't seen Mark spin since...Jujubeats last
year....and I loved that set.
But overall the music was ok...wasn't feeling it
though, probably because the heat was distracting....

I thought it was limited capacity?...oh wait it
was...but hell there was still more room to squeeze
another 100 people in the patio seeing as it was too
damn hot to dance or stand inside because it was also
crowded. The Heat was amazingly beautiful, because it
made the Hollywood Humidity seem like it wasn't a big
deal. This place was worst then a Bad night at the
Shaolin Temple. And I never heard that they were
charging $25 after 11pm...good thing I got there at
10:30.
Well I still had a good time cuz I got an hours worth
of dancing, hours worth of drinking and hour and a
half worth of standing outside(so that I wouldn't
passout from heat exhaustion). Left early and went to
Fuel....got there to late..oh well.