[Dynagroove] Meet n' Greet Review

BuDDhAx151x at aol.com BuDDhAx151x at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 14:27:10 PDT 2001

I'd like to say thanks to Cade for setting up this get together.  That was a
dope spot.  We should have something like this every year.  It would be dope
to see how it would turn out next year.

I just wanted to thank all of the people that participated in the DYNAGROOVE
BBQ.  I have to admit that I haven't been to a BBQ like that in a long while.
 We got a crazy group of people. Next time we got to do this at some park or
at some secluded beach area if we'll be allowed to.

I also would like to thank Dazy for the entertainment outside.  You're right
Dazy, the things you can do with people under the influence of alcohol under
the beating heat of the sun.  Thanks to all those ladies that bared all or at
least most of it.  I have to say that it was quite amusing.

Other than that, the music was bumpin' and the vibe was jumpin' as always.
Again thanks for the good times.

PEACE