[Dynagroove] Meet N Greet? Or Meet, Greet N Streak?

Ami D spirit_ad at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:58:16 PDT 2001

I was surprised
>there were not some key people there too
>Slick? Cee? Mark? Sperit? Carlos & Lou?  Where we ya'll?  You missed
>out!!!!

I'm sooooo sorry that I couldn't make it. I really wanted to be there, but I
had to work. By the time I got off of work I was so tired and if I drove up
there it would have been around 7pm, so I decided to stay home and chill
out. It sounds like it was a great time and I wish I could have been there
(except for all of this body exposing that I'm hearing about. What happened
there?). Maybe next time, eh? It's good to hear that it went well. I think
that daytime events and BBQ's are great and really gives us a chance to see
the light instead of hearing all of these tunes in the dark. But that's
always fun too. Hopefully I'll get to meet all of you some other time. Much
love! ~Ami~