[Dynagroove] Electric This Wednesday, Jesse Brooks, Emi...

AbstraktJazz at aol.com AbstraktJazz at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 18:06:30 PDT 2001

Hey everyone!
Electric is pleased to welcome back LA's own, Jesse Brooks (fresh produce)
as our guest DJ this week! Jesse will also be joined by VinylTribe's DJ Emi
in a double hitter of incredible house music. As always, we will be brought
into the breakbeat realm by our fine and funky residents, Odeed and JFunk
who always rock the house with their magical turntable skills. Our sound is
bumpin and the dance floor is full so bring your dancin' shoes and stay all
night.
Summer has been very kind to Electric and we have had some pretty amazing
nights so far. It is located in Woodland Hills(SFV) at Pickwick's Pub. There
is a full bar complete with 12 import and domestic beers and ciders on tap
and there is no cover charge to get in!!!
Please bring ID as the bar is 21+.
For directions and full line-up, go to http://www.distantbeat.com
and check the events page.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Peace,
Becky*
Distantbeat Management