[Dynagroove] gratitude for meet and greet!

Micah Dominguez djgodchild at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 18:06:30 PDT 2001

Hey there to those at meet and greet last sunday.
Man... that party was fun! Much appreciation to Cade
and everyone who helped get it together. Great set by
Dazy, and I got a tape too :) The location was nice
and the whole attitude of the party was just really
good. I have just decided to join the dynagroove list
due to the quality and presence that I experienced
thus so far. I am looking foward to the remain of my
summer and cant wait to spend it meeting and enjoying
it with y'all. I'll be at Release tomorrow, hope to
see some farmiliar faces, Have a good day.

                                 -Peace,
                                  Godchild
                                    (Micah)