[Dynagroove] weekend review

dj dazy djdazy at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:03:41 PDT 2001

Hey Everyone,

Thanks to all the Dynagroovers who came up to SF to represent! I'm sure you
were not disappointed with this party. I have to say that this party was
hands down one of the best I have played or been to in a long time. The
space is great, the sound rocked and it was an honor and a privilege to play
with the greatest DJ in my book, Derrick Carter. He has some serious funk in
his trunk!

For those of you who where there, I'm sure you got to see a good look at my
cleavage. The camera guy projected my boobs up on a screen behind me as I
was DJing and all the dancers on stage danced under them. I didn't know
about it until I was finished. We got a picture of it, its so funny.

Thanks to Zoki, Deanna, Cindy, Fabian and Rashan for making the Trip extra
special.

Saturday night I played at that small clothing company party in downtown LA.
I didn't think anyone would show up, but about 100 people showed up and
danced from about midnight to 2 am. It would have been more fun for me
except the put the DJ booth upstairs behind glass and gave us a crappy
monitor and a Gemini mixer to play on. It was hard coming off such an
amazing night in SF to play at this party. All in all it was fun due to my
friends who kept me entertained.  =)

I'm home for a while this month, so I'm sure I'll be out and about.

Hope to see you all at free thinking on Friday with Joshua.

xoxo

dazy
http://www.djdazy.com