[Dynagroove] Something bright to look forward to ; )

aaron at spunla.com aaron at spunla.com
Thu Nov 7 13:39:08 PST 2002

There is a ray of light in the bleak sky.
I feel a tingle as it's radiance shines upon me.
This warm joy spreads from my soul, and emerges as a smile on my face.
I know this sensation...
I love this sensation...
It can only mean one thing.
Here comes another bomb ass party!

It's all about the love,
Aaron G

The Unification of LA,
Sat. Nov. 9th 2002
UnionSoundSystem - all day house music event
12noon - ???
25 sum dj's set times and directions will be sent out on Friday via e-mail
All Local Heros's
50ft Rock Wall
30k sqft street course and vert ramp
all ages welcomed
full bar for the 21and over
admission is just $5 w/ flyer or e-mail
(you can have as many people as you want w/ one flyer or e-mail. woohoo!)

going off @
Hollywood Sports
9030 somerset blvd.
bellflower, ca 90706
(please do not use map quest or yahoo maps or any other version, they will

all get you lost, directions will be e-mailed next week and be on the voice

mail 310-842-5344

Resident dj's holding it down
Scott K. - unionsoundsystem / More L.A.
Jordan - unionsoundsystem / uniting souls
Ruben Medellin - unionsoundsystem / sacred grounds
Andy V. - unionsoundsystem

Special Guest Dj's

Brandon - Poetry in Motion

Mark Sanchez -Poetry in Motion

Peps -NYSE

Carlitos -sacred grounds

Zach Hill -vinyl tribe

Jason Henry -uniting souls

Joeshua -uniting souls

G-dubbs -sacred grounds

Lando -Jam on it

Naomi Austin -gleam recordings

James Edwin -Jaded Souls Musique/P.U.R.E

Ira -gleam recordings

Chaya -gleam recordings

Bugzee -twister

Johannes Taufan -Adroitz Music

Joplin -Saphyre Productions

Vanyo -Forcefield Sound

Miguel Jus Miguel -soul tittanium

Ruh-son-House Plants/Sunrise Projec

Darren -deepfunky.atomicboards.com

Dj David -Tantra

BodyRock -ain't no party like....

Luke cuccia -someone presents

Big C -deep / dj's on the run

and just added Theory- open minds collective

Hosted By:
Andy & Eddie V. -unionsoundsystem.com
Bronson -uniting souls
Sue -release