[Dynagroove] att: dynagroove commuters

Kristal With a K debateqween at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 21:41:52 PST 2002

Hey, there's nothing wrong with going out to a party by yourself.  Just
think, if you meet someone you want to hang out with, your friends won't
feel like you ditched them.  And you can leave whenever you want.  Besides
that, you're way more likely to dance your ass off if you don't have anyone
to talk to, and you'll have the fun of making your friends jealous the next
day when you write a post about what a great time you had.

Kristal

"And if the United Nations Security Council won't deal with the problem, the
United States and some of our friends will." -George Dubya Bush

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" -Some Guy