[Dynagroove] DESIGNFORMS - FREE PARTY

Jonra XXX designforms at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 19:10:29 PDT 2003

well it's been a hot ass summer here in LA once again, but befor we turn
into winter months and the daily grind of school and work time to bust the
shit out ... for Saturday night..here's the 411

THIS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 6th, 2003.......... it's here

DESIGNFORMS...another strange night

in conjunction with:
7th city recordings &  palette recordings

FREE FREE FREE FREE end of summer bash

with Tek selectorrs

DAN BELL (7th city, DETROIT)
from working with Richie Hawtin , to being on of Detroits most sought after
talents this cat is not one to miss especialy in a free party setting, LA
dont miss this chance to see him!!!!!

JOHN TEJADA (palette,LA)
He has done some many releases on so many differrent labels I wont start to
name them , truley one of LA best producers and best kept secrects. From his
work with Designforms favorite and resident TITONTON DUVANTE, to his
colaborations with Arian Leviste this man is a musical insipartion to so
many djs & producers new and old cant say enuf about John he's a sick
individual...!

JONRA (designforms,LA)
in the midst of releasing his first EP titled (chetto fingers) and many more
releases to follow. Helping bring the tech sound to the LA area, be on the
lookout for the 2 year anniversary party . I am just a freak oooooo  oooooo

information:
(818)325-2000
hours 9pm- 4am
central hollywood location