[Dynagroove] DESIGNFORMS - FREE PARTY

~Sara sara at dynagroove.com
Fri Sep 5 15:20:45 PDT 2003

I just wanted to put in a word about how much I am looking forward to
tomorrow night.  Jonra always hosts the drrrtiest of the drrrrty and I'm
about that.  While there are a few parties going on tomorrow night that
are enticing, don't sleep.  And while you're at it, don't play.  Don't
even.

Just don't,

Sara

Jonra XXX said:
> well it's been a hot ass summer here in LA once again, but befor we turn
> into winter months and the daily grind of school and work time to bust the
> shit out ... for Saturday night..here's the 411
>

> THIS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 6th, 2003.......... it's here
>
> DESIGNFORMS...another strange night
>
> in conjunction with:
> 7th city recordings &  palette recordings
>
> FREE FREE FREE FREE end of summer bash
>
> with Tek selectorrs
>
> DAN BELL (7th city, DETROIT)
> from working with Richie Hawtin , to being on of Detroits most sought
> after
> talents this cat is not one to miss especialy in a free party setting, LA
> dont miss this chance to see him!!!!!
>
> JOHN TEJADA (palette,LA)
> He has done some many releases on so many differrent labels I wont start
> name them , truley one of LA best producers and best kept secrects. From
> his
> work with Designforms favorite and resident TITONTON DUVANTE, to his
> colaborations with Arian Leviste this man is a musical insipartion to so
> many djs & producers new and old cant say enuf about John he's a sick
> individual...!
>
> JONRA (designforms,LA)
> in the midst of releasing his first EP titled (chetto fingers) and many
> more
> releases to follow. Helping bring the tech sound to the LA area, be on the
> lookout for the 2 year anniversary party . I am just a freak oooooo
> oooooo
>

> information:
> (818)325-2000
> hours 9pm- 4am
> central hollywood location
> DIRECTIONS WILL BE POSTED TO THE LIST @ 5pm saturday

> Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage.
> http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

Well behaved women rarely make history.