[Dynagroove] electric update (OPENING NIGHT 4/28...2 WEEKS!!!)

beckstar beckstar at distantbeat.com
Thu Apr 15 17:28:45 PDT 2004

hey bright and smiling faces,

we've been busily putting together a very exciting line up for the next few
months after electric starts back up and i wanted to give a bit of an
update. you know, cuz it aint a party w/o you. and you. and even
cadethemonkeyboy.

i'll keep it short cuz i'm low-carbing and it's three and i keep thinking
its friday and well, that's enough personal biz for y'all.

please note that electric is an every wednesday night weekly.

here is our happy lil line up:

4/28 eric davenport (geisha of house music, doubledown, LA) and jesse brooks
(fresh produce, LA)
OPENING NIGHT - come out and party FREE ALL NIGHT, night.

5/5 john howard (om records, all world entertainment, NY)
CINCO DE MAYO - ay ay! ole! come into our barrio! sorry.

5/12 mark grant (om records, chicago, www.djmarkgrant.com) <---re-scheduled
evening! look for xavier in june!

5/19 hipp-e (h foundation, night shift, san diego)

5/26 zack hill (vinyltribe, LA) ($3 "locals night" cover before midnight)

6/2 jt donaldson (2nd shift, undercover agency, SF)

6/9 xavier (citrusoul, LA)

6/16 sunshine jones (imperial dub recordings, dubtribe, SF)

resident djs: eric davenport, alex d, and lucas

keep it on file, friends...all dates are confirmed and promised to rock.

electric will be every wednesday at:
club 66
6266 Sunset Blvd.
hollywood
you must be 21+ to attend
full bar
$5 before 11pm or w/ flyer...$7 after 11pm unless indicated.
infoline 323-960-7677

thanks for all of the feedback this far...we have been sittin on this weekly
for a good while now and are sooo happy to have the opportunity to get back
in gear...

see you out there!

much love,
us at distantbeat