[Dynagroove] upcoming guests at the Muse on Sundays...

Ben Annand mrannand at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:13:11 PDT 2004

We are now called 'New Direction' Sundays at the Muse...

Guest djs confirmed

Sunday, April 18 Vinyltribe (w/ resident Theory)
Sunday, May 23 Rick Preston (w/resident Mr. Annand)

We are currently booking the dates in-between these 2 - if you are a dj
interested in playing our night, please send me an email.  Please be
prepared to send a demo if we aren't familiar with your style or haven't
heard you recently - here's where you can send to:

New Direction
P.O. Box 151324
Los Angeles, CA  90015

Please also come by and check out what we're doing - remember, it's free of
charge to do so!

54 E. Colorado Blvd, Pasadena every Sunday

See you there!
Ben