[Dynagroove] belated WMC pic w/Diddy

Doron Orenstein doron at whoomps.com
Fri Apr 16 15:09:45 PDT 2004

Hey kids,

So here's a really belated but interesting pic of us in WMC with none other
than J. Lo's ostentatious ex.  Go to http://www.cloverclubrecordings.com/.

As long as I'm doing some shameless self-promotion, check out the rest of the
site as well, as we've updated it with some cool press clippings as well.

Our third single on Subliminal is called "Shuggie Love" has been making a lot
of noise in the UK and drops on April 24th, followed by our full length album
for Subliminal entitled "Food-Eating Food" and that one drops at the end of
May.

That's all,

--doron

--doron