[Dynagroove] belated WMC pic w/Diddy

Doron Orenstein doron at whoomps.com
Fri Apr 16 16:35:37 PDT 2004

So it seems that there's been some debate as to the authenticity of a
certain Mr. Sean "Puffy" Combs in the photo, so let me firmly reassure you
that I would not waste your time with a picture of us and a carboard cutout
or someone's 3rd-rate Photoshop work.

He was indeed at the Crobar and we did indeed get our picture with the real
Diddy.  For more pics of him at the event, check out the "photos" section at
www.subliminalrecords.com.

Goddamnit!! :)

--doron