[Dynagroove] One of Chi towns finest this Tuesday!

jose at americasprinter.com jose at americasprinter.com
Fri Dec 3 16:30:05 PST 2004

Whats up Everyone

This Tuesday we have my good friend DOC LINK flying in from Chicago to
throw down some of that jackin' Chicago funk you love to hear.  For
those of you have heard Doc, you know what I'm talking about, and those
of you who don't know should come out and find out what all the hype is
about.

Focus is pleased to have DOC LINK from chicago this Tuesday, log on to
http://www.mindboxmedia.com/entertainment/index2.htm, to get
directions, discounted tickets, or download some of Doc Links mixes and
tracks- one of which is currently #2 on Gene Farris' charts.  Have a
great weekend and see you guys on tuesday, peace.

-NF