[Dynagroove] MONKEY BARS @the Hollywood Canteen, WED! (12/29)

Doron Orenstein doron at whoomps.com
Mon Dec 27 01:21:52 PST 2004

HO HO HO! You know that it's a wonderful time of the year when the Ghost of
Christmas Future blesses us with a special "Monk-i-fied" performance at none
other than the uber-fun Tinseltown haunt aka The Hollywood Canteen.

I actually can't think of a better way to lube up for the New Year than
sliding on down to the Canteen (complete with it's chill-out camper in the
heated outdoor patio area) and shakin' what Santa gave you to the sexy-time
explosion that you and I like to call...MONKEY BARS!

So yeah, get yer arses out there!

WHAT: Monkey Bars "Trough-Style" DJ Set with Sax, 80's style "keytar," wierd
electronic sax thingie, laptop, etc

WHEN: This coming Wednesday, December 29th. We probably go on sometime after
10:30-ish.

WHERE: The Hollywood Canteen, 1006 Seward St., Los Angeles, CA 90038

HOW MUCH: Not sure exactly, but extremely cheap for all my fellow Chanukkah
celebrators out there...

--Monkey Bars