[Dynagroove] The Mother of All NYE Primers: GOOD LIFE -Eve B4 NYE Party - 12/30

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 11:18:17 PST 2004

The mother of all NYE primers
GOOD LIFE: 2nd Annual EVE B4 NYE PARTY  - 12/30
We started the EVE B4 NYE party @ The Good Life  last year w/CADE, JOPLIN and
RYTHMIK (this year, replaced  by DJ BEN-JAMMIN) at our first and most beloved
venue, Les  Deux Cafe (now shut down due to litigation among the partners).
What a night  THAT was. With no work the next day, LA's househeads came out in
droves and made  it a memorable night. So we decided to make it a tradition:
this year, the  EVE B4 NYE party is a primer for an entire weekend of
celebration. at  only $5.00 w/ Rsvp @
_http://www.housesaladla.com/rsvpPage.php_
(http://www.housesaladla.com/rsvpPage.php)   , no work the next day, good
music (two
rooms this year w/ proggy breaks  downstairs), how can one pass up a few
drinks and dancing w/ friends? It is what  ushering the new year is all about
after all, right? Happy New Year!!
2nd Annual EVE B4 NYE PARTY!!
the new tradition:

House Room (Room 5 - Upstairs):
CADE [Dynagroove, Freethinking]
JOPLIN [Purl,  Redux, LA]
DJ BEN-JAMMIN [Dreamcraftmusic, LA]
Proggy Breaks Room (Amalfi - downstairs):
SHANGHAI NOON
[EPOCHSound] [Qoöl LA]
(Daniel Djang & Michael Scot)
plus resident DJ, MIKE  MAGANA
$5 all night w/_RSVP_ (http://www.housesaladla.com/rsvpPage.php)

The Good Life
@ ROOM 5 (above Amalfi Ristoranti/bar)
143 N. La Brea Ave. (Between  Beverly Blvd. and First Street)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323-938-2504
(Kitchen is open 'till 11:00PM)
21+ with ID