[Dynagroove] WAX Party + In-store Info for Francois K.

Chris P chris at waxrecords.com
Fri Jan 9 17:05:31 PST 2004

See below of WAX Party information with FRANCOIS K as well as an exclusive
In-Store Appearance!

WAX, the Party Sat. January 17th!
-The return of FRANCOIS K!

DJ¹s
FRANCOIS K (Wave Music, Body & Soul, Deep Space, NYC)
LITTLE CHRIS
JUAN NUNEZ

- His first visit since our anniversary party in April where he blew us away
for 8 hours.  Don¹t miss his return as it should be another solid mix of
house, classics, techno, etc.  We can¹t wait!  Don¹t miss his In-Store
appearance on Friday Jan. 16th at WAX (more details below).

WAX, The Party
Saturday Nights
9pm-4am, 21/over
$25 at the door
***$20 advance tickets AVAILABLE NOW at waxrecords.com/events***

Located @ THE LARCHMONT
5657 Melrose Ave (Between Gower and Vine) in Hollywood

Please call 323/993-3392 for more information or
www.waxrecords.com - eMail: wax at waxrecords.com

WAX 2003/2004 SCHEDULE

Sat. January 17th, 2004 ­ FRANCOIS K. returns to the WAX Party for this very
special engagement.  The man behind the current Deep Space party and the now
legendary Body & Soul party revisits us for another extended set!  Don¹t
miss it!!!

Sat. January 31st, 2004 ­ DANNY KRIVIT returns for another WAX Session of
deep house, vocals, techno, and classics.  We have loved both of his sets at
the party, look forward to having him back again at the WAX night!  New WAX
Party bi-monthly resident!

February 2004 ­ No WAX Event Scheduled

Sat. March 13, 2004 ­ KENJI TAKIMI (Crue-L Records, Japan) Touring in
support of his new mix CD, Kenji Takimi Stops by WAX for his first
appearance.  The man behind the Crue-L record label, a WAX Top Seller, not
to be missed!

Sat. March 20th, 2004 ­ Special Guest (T.B.A.)

* Due to circumstances beyond our control we will not be hosting
H-Foundation on February 7th.  Furthermore we will not be hosting any events
in February, but will return in March.  Our dates in March are March 13th &
20th...see everyone in the Spring time!!!

For more info, please check out website
http://www.waxrecords.com/events

----------
WAX In Store Appearance with FRANCOIS K!

WAX is proud to host the legendary FRANCOIS K. for a special in-store
appearance.

The Low-Down:
* Friday January 16th from 6-8pm
* Francois will be in the mix, and chatting with the WAX heads about mixing,
Traktor DJ mixing program, and his label Wave Music.
* Free food, beer, fun!
* Don¹t miss it!

FRANCOIS K. IN STORE APPEARANCE on FRIDAY JANUARY 16th, 6-8pm!

*Later that night on Friday Jan. 16th from 9-10pm, Francois will be the
special guest on Jason Bentley¹s show, Metropolis on KCRW 89.9fm.