[Dynagroove] Balance Review

gravity electric beckstar at distantbeat.com
Mon Jan 12 14:47:42 PST 2004

yeah, speaking of sore legs...i haven't been out dancing in too long a time
to admit...my thighs were burning and protesting and it took a few jack
daniels to get the groove goin'...but yes, my friend here speaks the
truth...mr. mendoza really had me moving. he loves the effects button on the
pioneer and was using in very creative ways. good to see a dj w/ a big
smile, rockin out to the records he's playing. and a very nice guy to boot.
i am thankful to vanyo for coming in late in the night and rockin the
bass...that is one thing i felt was missing in the early parts of the
night...put that sound to work, sir!

good set by kemal too. he really has his legs in that place...and man, where
did all the dancers come from? kudos to sue for developing an awesome
saturday night. it's been a good while since i've been to balance and i'm so
happy i made it.