[Dynagroove] No Pain No Gain to Work it out!!!

HowseMusic420 at aol.com HowseMusic420 at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 17:01:39 PST 2004

Ok... seriously... Sat night @ Balance was off the chain. Started off with
Kemal playing a good set as usual. Then my back decided it would be cute to do
something funny and hurt me and send a pain shooting down my leg, yeah pretty
much.
Carlos arrived and had a few hellos to some people (hi craig law and crew
come out more often thanks!) and went right on the decks. I knew from first beat
at incoming record he was going to come off correct that night. Miss Cleo aint
that special, i can for see the future too... now gimme some money fo that
shit.
        Record after record was just the "bees knees"! Mixing skills and
effeft skills are amazing. I had to force myself to dance and not worry about the
back pain. I sure had a smile on my face and was a screamin on the inside.
Carlos went off and Tim Finn (sp?) came on to play records. Intresting style. Its
nice to hear records no one plays in LA. It makes you wonder what other
sounds and scenes are like around the world.
       Sue thanks again for always booking such great talent. Word to the
momma!

Toddley