[Dynagroove] SPUNDAE - Saturday January 17th - Mark Lewis

Brandon Brawner brandonspundaela at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:40:08 PST 2004

Hello All~

I hope to see you all there this Saturday for Mark Lewis.  Below there is a
link to hear one of his CD's.  We're having a promotion special ALL YOU
GIRLS OUT THERE!  Regardless of first come first serve, ALL GIRLS arriving
before 1pm will get in for FREE!  You can't beat that.  So come and bring
all your girl friends... E-mail me 1st and last names so I can get you on
the list.  And for all you Guys out there, bring the girls... and e-mail me
your names to.  We have comp ticks for you as well, but it is first come
first serve, then discount, then line pass.  I hope to hear from you all
soon.   Just a reminder the list closes at 11pm, GIRLS have until 1am.  Have
a great day.

;) Brandon
310-497-6522

Saturday, January 17th
Mark Lewis
Q-Burns Abstract Message
Rebecca Sin

Funky Houseroom:
Isaiah Martin
Magik Fingarz

Coming in January

saturday, january 24th
Max Graham
Tim Lawson

saturday, january 31st
John Creamer and Stephane K
Cody Lee

Confirmed Dates

Feb 07 - Erick Morillo
Feb 14 - Nick Warren
Apr 17 - Harry Romero

for your listening pleasure:  one of Mark Lewis' mixed cd's

http://bigstream.groovefactory.com:8080/ramgen/groovefactory/icu/icusession6.rm

Mark Lewis Biography

Already one of the most revered and respected DJs in the US. Mark is set to
explode onto the global dance music terrain. He has been tabbed back in 1999
by Mixmag UK as one of the top ten breakout superstar DJs for the new
millennium. In fourteen years of consistent touring and production Mark has
landed in every corner of the world, including Twilo in New York - Release
in San Francisco - The Perfecto Tour with Paul Oakenfold UK/US, Ministry of
Sound - Cream - Gatecrasher in the UK - Space & Pacha in Ibiza - The
Essential tour with Pete Tong in South Africa - Dance Valley Festival in
Holland and many other note worthy clubs in Japan, Germany & Brazil. The
only list comparable to Mark's many traveled destinations is his extensive
production and remixing credits including works with Chaka Khan, Miami Sound
Machine, Rozalla, Ace of Base & Mike Oldfield. Mark's smooth seamless
uplifting mixing and epic sets punctuates his philosophy - Celebrate Life
Through Dance.