[Dynagroove] why cant we start building new memories??

Request at Liquid Lounge Request at LiquidLoungeNightClub.com
Fri Jan 16 01:09:17 PST 2004

This is right on.....All I can say, coming from a promoter
standpoint.....It's all about what everyone at the party brings to the
table..Everyone contributes to the vibe....
Don't' forget that...And if the parties aren't the same....Go out and do
something about it...
THROW YOUR OWN PARTY...Back in 95 when I thought the parties were
sometimes weak...We decided to throw our own party instead of
complaining about how bad the parties were...And I must say..I am pretty
proud of what we brought to the scene over an 8 year period..
The person putting on the party has to be excited to do it...It comes
from within...and then the people will follow with the right attitude...
If the promoter isn't excited...How can the attendee's be excited..
Think about it...
Don't complain..Take a risk...
Put some money down on a dj and throw yourself a party....It's not as
easy as it looks....

Brett