[Dynagroove] The Weekend Is Finally Here!!

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Fri Jan 16 07:05:33 PST 2004

Just a final reminder on where the VinylTribe will be this weekend... LOTS
of choices here so we hope to run into quite a few of you out there on the
dancefloor (figuratively speaking! don't spill our drinks!!)

Tonight!!!
Friday Jan 16th - FreeThinking @ Boardners (LA)
DJ's: Zack Hill, Cade, along with Bodyrock DJ's.
21+, FREE, 9pm-2am, 1652 N. Cherokee, Hollywood, www.dynagroove.com for more
info

Saturday Jan 17th - Da Shizzy! (San Diego)
DJ's: Steven Dimitri, Pat Nice (DeepFix), Scott Pace (Midas), and much more
18+, $12, (619) 861-4000 for more info

Saturday Jan 17th - Life Music Invades Dish Part Deux! (OC)
DJ's: Zack Hill, Jason Blakemore (Life), Jud Nester
21+, $5, 9pm-2am, (949) 574-5255 for more info

Sunday Jan 18th - Futurehouse Winter Sessions '04 (LA)
DJ's: Zack Hill, Garth (Wicked), Lillyanne, Juan Nunez, and much more!
18+, $10 presale, 9pm-5am, www.futurehouse.net for more info

Looks like we're starting 2004 off with a bang here in LA!! We'll all have
CD's with us all weekend, so dont be shy! Come and say hello!!!

Thanks for your continued support!
VinylTribe (Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, Emi)
www.vinyltribe.com

$5 Dollah Funk$ returns soon!!!!!