[Dynagroove] why cant we start building new memories??

Sneaky*Pete pn236 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 12:10:35 PST 2004

quick comment on cade doing 18&over events: props. we as an older generation of house-heads, dj's, dancers and what-not need to pass on the history of what this is all about. why we do it week and week out. why we love it so damn much.  that's how ALL scenes decay and die. the roots stop nourishing the branches. this is a culture that many don't get 'cuz it's basis is about lettin' everyone do their thing with respect to those around them. it's about that vibe you get when a song plays and everyone feels IT. EVERYONE. wouldn't it be nice to see this last after we're done and dusted. house crosses so many boudaries and  can be so many things. not just a genre but an attitude a way of life if you will. this shit is worldwide. anyway i'm done.
see you all @f.k.

Chris G <chrisneedsbass at hotmail.com> wrote:
Word Carrie!

Cereal, gimme a fuckin' break already.

I don't post often either, but had to throw in my two 8-balls, just like the
rest of you do about "this party", "that party", "this set", "that set", "the
way it was, or used to be " my cover charge", "my stolen cocktail",
"the bitch who bumped into me on the dancefloor", "what the security guard
said to my boyfriend/girlfriend", " the climate, the capacity," etc. Blah,
blah, blah!

Where's my pillow?

The micro commentary is sometimes just trifling and takes away from what's
great about all of this, which is SHARING: as in networking with friends,
meeting new people, getting info. on parties and events, talking about our
experiences, sharing our interest, etc.

O.K., I want to be all kind and loving and what-not, but I'm fuckin' tired, so
what I really want to say is GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR CIRCLE FOR A SECOND.
It's not all about "this" weekend in L.A., puhlease!

O.K., well maybe it is about this weekend just a little bit actually...Free
Thinking w/ BodyRock (Alayna's Birthday), AND Tropical (LABA is also have a
party for the Capricorns tomorrow night!)???? Sigh, fuckin' love it.

LOL. It's going to be a great time out this weekend!

HAHAHA! Hope everyone shakes their makers right!

Just spare us the bitching, cuz I really don't think we give a shit. Tell us
what was GOOD, and put the BAD to bed, where it belongs.

Sheeze...

; )
Chris G.