[Dynagroove] For all Cade fans and Dynagroove members!

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 11:23:47 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/22/04 11:00:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
redfortent at yahoo.com writes:

> Also support our up and coming super djs, Atomic Mike and Rebecca Sin.

Atomic and Rebecca are great at their respective styles of music.  They've
rocked it for me many times at Funkinvaders, Invited and Good Life (Atomic is
tentatively set to spin there on March 9th).  I'd say they're pretty established
LA djs.  Will they be "super DJs"?  don't know.  Neither of them acts like a
supasta DJ which is a plus too.

Now if Lisa Loud wasn't on the ticket, you'd be in business....just kidding.
 I'm not a Lisa Loud fan, but I know she has a huge fan base so. . . what do
heck do I know...=)

Imad.