[Dynagroove] Given recent discussion, I feel compelled to post this:

HoUseGrOoveR at aol.com HoUseGrOoveR at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 12:10:07 PST 2004

Hahahahahhahha....... Honestly, this has got to be the funniest thing I have
read in a long ass time.  "Ravers Unite"
       "Return to your roots!"  What roots?  Ok, so I have to admit, I hit up
that place a few times, and ya even helped throw a Party there back in '99
with Gene Farris, Jason Blakemore and Jesse Brooks.  But that was a lesson
learned.  But "roots!"  What roots??? Maybe for the fucked up 14 year olds all
messed up on E.  The ridiculous amount of beads someone could where on there arms
and neck, while breathing into a mask full of Vic's vapor rub.  Man, I
remember the candy kids of old.  When they would wear like a bright red, orange or
yellow shirt, a poker visor hat with the blinking lights, and white gloves.
Hahahahhahaha, when was that early mid 90s.  Ok, back to the "roots" thingy.  The
Masterdome was also a place and please some of you might take this the wrong
way, and I promise you all i'm not rascist in anyway, but it was the "roots"
for the Asian Invasion.  Again, not rascist.  But from what I saw as well as a
lot of others, the masterdome was a place for people white, black, brown, red,
pink, green, and ya asians, to get all fucked up and listen to
House/Trance/Techno/D&B.
       Look, i'm not trying to be all "BVK,"  ahahahahahha, again thought
that was funny.  But ya, the masterdome was not in anyway roots.  More like an
interesting couple of years out here in good ol So. Cal.   Ok, well i just had
to right something, couldn't let this thing go un-noticed.

Matt (PLUR) hahahahhahahaha!