[Dynagroove] Cee-Dee...

Soul?Shaker pn236 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 09:54:32 PST 2004

okay, thanks for all the requests. "saturday slowdown" should be going out to all of you this thursday or so, depending on how drunk i get wednesday. here is the playlist:

1.Lonesome Echo Production f/Osunlade-Soul Galactic-Disorient

2.Larry Heard-Praise(GU’s Thank You Mix)-Track Mode

3.Cal f/Miss Malone-Black Maybe(Shades Of Black Rmx)-Out Of The Loop

4.Ananda Project-I Hear You Dreaming(Cottonbelly Dub)-Nite Grooves

5.Tenth & Parker f/Mark Murphy-Millennium Riddle Song(Late Night Mix)-Disorient

6.Future Rhythm Foundation-Shiftin’ Gears-Paper Recordings

7.Viola-Little Girl-Nervous

8.DJ Jorj-Brazil Horns(D. Krivit extended re-edit)-Distant Music

9.Solu Music-A Night at the Barracuda-Solu Music

10.DJ Romain-Samba Soul Dub-Nu Faze

11.Vandal The Laws of Chants Vol. Two-Unravelled-Nu Groove

12.Idjut Boys, Laj & Quakerman-Schlam Me-U-Star Records

13.Steve Poindexter presents Africans with Mainframes-?-Musique Recordings
14.Designer Music-Problemz-Planet E
oh yeah one thing; it's not indexed 'cuz i'm real lazy.
happy manic monday:}~

"...'cuz the love i have for you girl, just blows my mind"
www.new-garage.net
---->Main Room
------>Peter Natividad