[Dynagroove] Come Blend it up on Wednesday!!!!

joshua heath djbuns at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:07:00 PST 2004

Que Paso Amigos?!?!?

We've got The Blend back this wednesday, and if you weren't at our final
2003 party, it was hot!!!!

So we'd love to have y'all out to pack the place again......

We've got a lovely new bartendress layin down the drinks, strong for your
pleasure.....

and a solid musical lineup as usual!!

DJ's Luu Dirty aka the Wiz and resident Joshua Paul layin down the deep
funky house....

and the sweet soulful sounds of Dig (bass, keys & drums) layin down the live
grooves......

The Blend @ the Room (14th & santamonica) behind 14 below
10pm - 2am, 21 and over
and it's FREE!!!!!!