[Dynagroove] SPUNDAE: Saturday, January 31st - John Creamer and Stephanie K

Brandon Brawner brandonspundaela at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:07:07 PST 2004

Hello Friends~ Please see below for the Spundae lineup this Saturday and
beyond.  As always please send me the names of you and your friends
(first and last) to be on the guest list.  The list is first come first
serve (comp/discount/line pass) and closes at 11pm.  For the month of
January, GIRLS ARE FREE!  Also, please send me the e-mail address on
anyone that would like to be added to this list.  I met quite a few of
you last weekend, it was a pleasure!  Please come and say hello, I'll be
there, dancing the night away! ;) Brandon310-497-6522 Saturday, January
31st John Creamer and Stephanie K Cody Lee Jeffery Allen Funky Houseroom:
Isaiah Martin Magik Fingarz John Creamer & Stephan K

Twisted, tribal, dark, deep and narcotic are words that have been used to
describe the music of production partnership Creamer & K. Spearheading a
forward thinking select new style John Creamer and Stephane K were
catapulted into the limelight with blinding remixes of Kosheen, New
Order, Sinead O'Connor and Satoshi Tomile. 2002 saw the duo develop a new
imprint dedicated to their self styled sound titled 'Pipeline Records',
and they recently have release projects for Bedrock. Deep Dish have
suggested that John and Stephane are 'The most underrated remix/producers
out there!'

Coming in February 2004

Eric Morillo - Feb. 7th.

Nick Warren - Feb. 14th