[Dynagroove] New Year Day Party NOW ! And Tues Tsunami Benefit Event!

alex at ucla saschainla at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 12:57:38 PST 2005

Hey Dynagroover's ,

three events I would like to pay your attention too, one right NOW, if you feel like listening to some great House with Tony Powell(one of my favorite DJ's in L.A!) Casey's is the place, mention that you are on Alex's List and you get in half price ($10 All Day), plus

THE FORBIDDEN CITY TONIGHT = 1718 N.Vine Street, if you never been here, GO!!!! , the outside patio is HUGE , overlooking Capitol Records, Pantages Theater, it feels like a Miami Beach Nightclub AND THEY SPIN HOUSE THERE! Plus there is a Hip Hop dancefloor inside and the people are the best, laid back, cool, fun, not your typical A-List Hollywood Spot, dress is casual too, just mention my name(Alex's List) at the door and girls will get in for free b4 11PM/Guys $15, so worth it though!)/$20 After!

TUESDAY 1/04/05
TSUNAMI DISASTER RELIEF BENEFIT @ TOKIO
Cahuenga Blve (Half a block off Hollywood Blvd and Cahuenga on Cahuenga)

I am sure you saw all the pictures and read some of the stories of people who are affected, this is not about making money, but I think we are in a position to give sometimes, so I tried to put this together in a short amount of time, all we ask is a donation of $10-$20 at the door with 100% of the proceeds going to the red cross.

We will have dj's and I am sure you know Tokio, it's a cool, hip spot!

If you have questions, just e-mail me to alexinla03 at yahoo.com

Saturday January 1st, 2005

The New Years Day Rooftop Garden Party at The New Otani Hotel will be MOVED!!
to a nearby location. 613 s. Grand Ave Corner of 6th & Grand.

Reason: The current unpredictable weather we're having. The current reports say that
it will rain Saturday morning and that's not a good thing for an outdoor garden party.

We are moving the event to Casey's Irish Pub & Grille. A great alternative location with
500 capacity and a great covered and heated outdoor patio and indoor lounge areas
You can also catch all the bowl games dance and enjoy cheap food & drink specials.
The party starts at 1pm - and it goes till the djs run out of records or the bar runs out
of alcohol.  see you there.

The same great people will be there and I promise that this will be a wild event!

Same deal, you are on Alex's List, Half Price All Day $10, plus the drinks are cheaper(!)

Just tell the doorpeople that you are on Alex's List

TO ALL THE DYNAGROOVERS( I LOVE BOARDNER's AND TRISHIA, lol) HAPPY NEW YEAR AND LET' S MAKE 2005 A YEAR TO REMEMBER!
alex
www.alexinla.com

Up To Date Information On Los Angeles Nightclubs, Bars, Cool Places To Hang And More!!!!

NEW NAME, NEW WEB-ADDRESS, MAKE A NOTE, PASS IT ON!!!
===> www.alexinla.com <===
http://mail.yahoo.com