[Dynagroove] Acid house party now a Benefit for the Indian Ocean tsunami this Saturday!

hawkeye .... leonard at futurehouse.net
Mon Jan 3 09:14:19 PST 2005

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of BANNER.gif]
HAPPY 2005!
Come celebrate the new year at Headinghome this time on a Saturday
Night.
We have invited our friend Mark from San Diego to join Lillyanne and
Ricardo Ramos;
on what we hope will be an unforgettable night full of house & acid
house!

Our hearts reach out to those affected by the Indian Ocean tsunamis.
We will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the Tsunami Disaster
Relief fund.

check out the pictures from our closing party
http://www.headinghome.net/closing2004/index.htm

Hope to see you on the dancefloor
HEADINGHOME

on Saturday, January 8th 2005
HEADINGHOME

ROTATING EVERY HOUR
LILLYANNE (HHR)
MARKIE QUARK (WICKED SF)

OPENING SET BY: RICARDO RAMOS (HHR)

$10 ALL NIGHT;  $5 w/Reservation
email names to RSVP at futurehouse.net
http://www.headinghome.net

Headinghome
9:00pm-2:00am @ M Bar 1253 Vine St Los Angeles, CA 90038
corner of Vine & Fountain inside the shopping center

If you're interested in donating directly, here is a list of aid groups
accepting donations for victims:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/12/27/quake.aidsites/index.html